Hosts Scott Fiedler and Phil Naessens discuss Monday nights Cleveland Browns- Baltimore Ravens game, should the NCAA shut down the basketball season, fantasy basketball sleepers, remembering John Thompson, Steph Curry as the face of the NBA, and much more from the Brookwood Camps Canteen!
The Canteen is now being published at CSN Sports. Give them a look because this site is going to shake up the digital sports landscape!
The guys begin by discussing the Baltimore Ravens victory over the Cleveland Browns and how bad beats are a part of Professional Sports Handicapper Phil Naessens’ life.
Should the NCAAB season be shut down? The guys share their thoughts about the reason for this chatter and why the hoops should or shouldn’t shut down.
Should Stephen Curry be the face of the NBA? These guys think so. Are they right?
We remember legendary NCAAB Head Coach John Thompson as his book “I Came as a Shadow” hit stores this week!!
Phil is one of the top Fantasy Sports and betting analysts in the world and is offering Fantasy Baseball classes this winter via Zoom. We will have classes for adults as well as those of you under the age of 18. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on prices, dates, and sessions.
- How young is too young for a child to participate in sports
- Focusing on just one sport too soon
- What coaches should and shouldn’t do when developing
- Gurus and why you should avoid them
- The difference between coaching high-performance athletes and coaching kids who just want to have fun
These are just some of the topics that will be covered in The Canteen. The guys will also occasionally discuss topics such as;
- Horse Racing as a Fantasy Sports
- Fantasy Sports
- MLB Baseball
- NBA and NCAA Basketball
- NFL and NCAA Football
- Tips on being a successful summer camp counselor
- What campers can expect on their first day at Brookwood
- What parents can expect when sending their kids to camp for the first time
Please join the guys every week as they share their thoughts, answer your questions, and much more. Please use the comments section to share your thoughts, questions, and concerns and we will answer them in The Canteen.