Hosts Scott Fiedler and Phil Naessens discuss Fantasy Basketball sleepers and the Christmas Day NBA slate plus much more on The Canteen from Brookwood Camps!
The Canteen is now being published at CSN Sports. Give them a look because this site is going to shake up the digital sports landscape!
The guys talk about Fantasy Basketball to open the show and discuss the success of Phil’s Fantasy Basketball sleepers. They then move to the Christmas Day slate of NBA games and share their opinions and predictions for each of the five games on the slate.
Phil is one of the top Fantasy Sports and betting analysts in the world and is offering Fantasy Baseball classes this winter via Zoom. We will have classes for adults as well as those of you under the age of 18. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on prices, dates, and sessions.
- How young is too young for a child to participate in sports
- Focusing on just one sport too soon
- What coaches should and shouldn’t do when developing
- Gurus and why you should avoid them
- The difference between coaching high-performance athletes and coaching kids who just want to have fun
These are just some of the topics that will be covered in The Canteen. The guys will also occasionally discuss topics such as;
- Horse Racing as a Fantasy Sports
- Fantasy Sports
- MLB Baseball
- NBA and NCAA Basketball
- NFL and NCAA Football
- Tips on being a successful summer camp counselor
- What campers can expect on their first day at Brookwood
- What parents can expect when sending their kids to camp for the first time
Please join the guys every week as they share their thoughts, answer your questions, and much more. Please use the comments section to share your thoughts, questions, and concerns and we will answer them in The Canteen.