Hosts Scott Fiedler and Phil Naessens open with a story from this week’s HBO Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel and the guys discuss Super Bowl LV with picks, predictions, DraftKings Showdown advice, and much more!
The Canteen is now being published at CSN Sports. Give them a look because this site is going to shake up the digital sports landscape!
The guys discuss this week’s HBO Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel episode and share their thoughts about Minnesota policeman and youth football coach Charles Adams and what he went through as an African American police officer during the Black Lives Matter protests this past summer.
Super Bowl LV is this weekend and the guys share their thoughts about playing a full NFL season during the pandemic. The fellas share their picks for Sunday as well as prop bet advice and anything else related to sports betting.
Phil is one of the top Fantasy Sports and betting analysts in the world and is offering Fantasy Baseball classes this winter via Zoom. We will have classes for adults as well as those of you under the age of 18. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information on prices, dates, and sessions.
- How young is too young for a child to participate in sports
- Focusing on just one sport too soon
- What coaches should and shouldn’t do when developing
- Gurus and why you should avoid them
- The difference between coaching high-performance athletes and coaching kids who just want to have fun
These are just some of the topics that will be covered in The Canteen. The guys will also occasionally discuss topics such as;
- Horse Racing as a Fantasy Sports
- Fantasy Sports
- MLB Baseball
- NBA and NCAA Basketball
- NFL and NCAA Football
- Tips on being a successful summer camp counselor
- What campers can expect on their first day at Brookwood
- What parents can expect when sending their kids to camp for the first time
Please join the guys every week as they share their thoughts, answer your questions, and much more. Please use the comments section to share your thoughts, questions, and concerns and we will answer them in The Canteen.