Hosts Scott Fiedler and Phil Naessens discuss post-game comments by Draymond Green in regards to how the NBA treats its players, Jacksonville Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer, and the backlash surrounding his hiring of strength and conditioning coach Chris Doyle, Scott shares a horse racing tip, Phil shares a tennis tip and the fellas discuss who they like to win the Big East Conference this season on this weeks edition of The Canteen!
The Canteen is now being published at CSN Sports. Give them a look because this site is going to shake up the digital sports landscape!
Scott tested positive for the Corona Virus over a week ago and he shares an encouraging health update!
The fellas discuss statements made by Draymond Green with examples from the past that seem to demonstrate that not much has changed in how NBA owners treat its players.
Jacksonville Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer hired strength and conditioning coach Chris Doyle that led to Doyle resigning after facing backlash because of allegations against Doyle that led to him being dismissed from the University of Iowa.
Who will win the Big East title this season? The guys share their thoughts and much more!!
Phil is one of the top Fantasy Sports and betting analysts in the world and is offering Fantasy Baseball classes this winter via Zoom. We will have classes for adults as well as those of you under the age of 18. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on prices, dates, and sessions.
- How young is too young for a child to participate in sports
- Focusing on just one sport too soon
- What coaches should and shouldn’t do when developing
- Gurus and why you should avoid them
- The difference between coaching high-performance athletes and coaching kids who just want to have fun
These are just some of the topics that will be covered in The Canteen. The guys will also occasionally discuss topics such as;
- Horse Racing as a Fantasy Sports
- Fantasy Sports
- MLB Baseball
- NBA and NCAA Basketball
- NFL and NCAA Football
- Tips on being a successful summer camp counselor
- What campers can expect on their first day at Brookwood
- What parents can expect when sending their kids to camp for the first time
Please join the guys every week as they share their thoughts, answer your questions, and much more. Please use the comments section to share your thoughts, questions, and concerns and we will answer them in The Canteen.
Listen to the program on the player provided below!